Save a list of files and folders into a plain-text (TXT) or HTML file
You may also like
PrintFolders can save a list of files and folders into a plain-text (TXT) or HTML file. Use it to catalogue MP3 music, photos, software and anything else with a single click of mouse.
PrintFolders offers three customizable output formats: HTML, plain-text and unformatted plain-text. All you need is to choose what to include into the list, how the list will look and where it will be placed.
Examples of output files: HTML, plain-text, unformatted plain-text
Other features include:
- Support for ID3 v1.x, v2.3.x and v2.4.x tags
- The "Custom root" function for more convenient cataloging of files to be burned onto CD
- Ability to limit the number of subfolders ("Deepest subfolder level")
- File filter for filtering what to include into the list
- HTML output customization